About My Self

Friday, February 15, 2008

- WeLCOME -



welcome to my personal homepage, here i will try my best to record down my life...haha...
my name is Fakhru 'Adli B. Mustaffa...i came from Kg.Teluk Pasu, Manir...Kuala Terengganu.


i want to become the progammer one day...


I am not the people that like to tell anythings to others. Sometimes i like to keep my secret inside my heart, never let
others know...this is the way i protect myself...

Sometime suddenly have mood to write somethings that wanna share with people, i will write in paper, i still cant adjust myself to write my story using computer...

I am a tradisional people, but i stil need to learn to use the new technology, i am studying...

if i got time, i willl update my homepage...but traning at Spike very very busy...many things i have to study...whatever...i will try my best to give
some time in this homepage...

This homepage is my first time to do my own, maybe will have a lots of mistake, please let me know your opinion about it and i will try my best to
repair it...

Enjoy...:)




Powered By Blogger